Not enough Thanksgiving activities???
Join us on Friday, November 28, 2014!
Beginners and Experienced Paddlers welcome to our
day-after Thanksgiving SUP paddling event
on Mission Bay.
Bring your stand up paddleboard and enjoy some family fun!
Help raise $ to support SDCKT in their mission to develop youth paddlers while burning off that Turkey Dinner!
The 5th Annual Turkey Paddle & Potluck
will be held on
Friday, Nov 28, 2014
Registration will open Nov. 7, 2014...
Thanks to all that came to the
2013 Event Details
Download our Flyer and Offline registration form
Who: Anyone who can SUP or who wants to SUP!
- Friday, November 29rd , 2013
- 9:30 am - registration (island is closed from 7 – 9 am due to a triathlon)
- 10:30 am - kids races
- 11:00 am – 3 mile race
- Burn off that turkey dinner and race for silly prizes.
- Try a Stand Up Paddleboard – we have a few available to demo
- Raise funds for the youth programs at SDCKT
- To get a cool t-shirt (first 150 registered entrants)
- To enjoy a morning paddle after hitting black Friday shopping
Where: SDCKT Team Headquarters on Fiesta Island -- 1750 Fiesta Island Dr. San Diego, CA 92109
What: More Race Details HERE
- 1/4 mile SUP fun paddle for 10 & under turkeys
- 1/2 mile SUP fun paddle for 11&12 and 13&14 turkeys
- 3 mile SUP fun paddle race (solo or as a relay) for the rest of the turkeys (There is a twist to the race. If you are a veteran, then you know what it is)
- Youths can participate in both a youth paddle and the 3 mile event
- $25 donation for adults
- $20 donation for youths
- 100% tax deductible and all proceeds to benefit the youths at SDCKT
Still Have Questions? Please email: email@example.com
Please thank our sponsors!!!